FUELISH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUELISH

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everybody...

Go down 
+2
Willis
BOOVY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BOOVY

Hello everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody...   Hello everybody... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:57 am

Hi I'm Craig aka BOOVY.
I own a blue focus ST which is my pride and joy. I've owned it for nearly 4 years and added a few mods along the way. Mods are as follows:
Dreamscience induction kit with hoses
Dreamscience intercooler
Code:red stage 3 map instead of my old dreamscience Mod-C map
Full exhaust consisting of Mongoose downpipe from turbo,
Mongoose Decat(I ditched a 200 cell Sportscat for more flames, power and noise),
Janspeed cat-back exhaust.
RS spark plugs
Eibachs Pro kit springs,
Bilstein B8 dampers,
Whiteline stiffer anti-roll bar,
Poly bushed,
Bremsport Grooved disks and Ferodo DS2500 pads
HEL braided hoses
DOT 5.1 brake fluid
Totally standard exterior(sleeper style) apart from standard alloys sprayed anthracite

Power has been rolling roaded at 321BHP and 423ft-lbs (580NM torque)

Future mods on my list are RS oil cooler and Quaife LSD then it's finished.

Last edited by BOOVY on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Willis
Admin
Willis

Hello everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody...   Hello everybody... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am

Evening!!! Very Happy

Not many Ford parts left now!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://fuelish.forumotion.co.uk
Talkwrench

Talkwrench

Hello everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody...   Hello everybody... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:34 am

Evening Craig, hows it going pal? Just read your synopsis on that very shiny ST of yours, she's putting out some torque hey! make sure you get some video when you dyno it again with the new mods Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BOOVY

Hello everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody...   Hello everybody... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:39 am

Willis wrote:
Evening!!! Very Happy

Not many Ford parts left now!!! Laughing

lol! ...and the engine and parts have Volvo stamped on them!
Back to top Go down
BOOVY

Hello everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody...   Hello everybody... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:28 am

Audi wrote:
Evening Craig, hows it going pal? Just read your synopsis on that very shiny ST of yours, she's putting out some torque hey! make sure you get some video when you dyno it again with the new mods Twisted Evil

Hi Andy, yes I'm all good ta. I am going on a rolling road day with the ST/RS owners club in January so I will get a video. The STs seem to get a lot more power with decats so I'm hoping for a bit more this time as its noticibly quicker on the road. I changed my map for a smoother map as the dreamscience spun the wheels too much. The RR is at Awesome GTi so the fans and setup there should be good enough to get accurate results. There's 14 people upto now but they've said if theres space left other cars can go on. So if there's space left I will ask you guys on here. Rolling roads are a bit of a lottery with the ST as they back off early if the fans arent up to it causing less top end bhp. But if I get good results I can willy wave! Laughing

How are you?
Hows your beast and your S2 build?
Are you going on the track day at oulton Friday 20th january open pit lane £119?
Back to top Go down
Talkwrench

Talkwrench

Hello everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody...   Hello everybody... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:48 am

Spun the wheels too much Rolling Eyes lol, get that diff ordered! I must admitt 5 pots always sound the mutts nuts and I will miss mine, My S2 has taken a turn for the worst Crying or Very sad I've decided to cut my losses and concentrate on the A4, it's a far superior chassis to the S2 as it was a continuation on the RS2 platform. Make sure you get that Video though, spare us the willy wave mind tongue

I will be at the Oulton park day, although not on track! I will be designated tea boy! The A4 is about to embark on a proper re-work, im shooting for the moon mate! Its returning to toy status and the numbers are going to increase, all will be revealed Suspect
Back to top Go down
BOOVY

Hello everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody...   Hello everybody... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:02 pm

I like your style mate! Your car sums up what I like - Sleeper looks, track wheels with big brakes underneath and a big dirty ass turboed engine underneath!! Laughing
When you bring it out to play again we should get a trip to santapod or a runway sorted!
Sorry to hear the S2 has gone, but now you can concentrate on your mad A4 big turboed motherfuckin bad ass motor! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Arran

Arran

Hello everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody...   Hello everybody... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Hi mate, get some pics up of your motor!
Back to top Go down
mikeogo

mikeogo

Hello everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody...   Hello everybody... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Dont get Boovy talking....he'll be on all night lol!
Back to top Go down
645coup

645coup

Hello everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody...   Hello everybody... EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 am

Hi Craig,

We met on the Evo triangle, although we didn't talk much, in fact no-one could get between you and your polishing wrag everytime we stopped lol! You must have the most shiniest Focus on the planet!!! Did sound well though, bet you get through some front tyres!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody...   Hello everybody... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FUELISH :: Site Related :: New Members-
Jump to: