FUELISH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUELISH

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evening everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
645coup

645coup

Evening everyone Empty
PostSubject: Evening everyone   Evening everyone EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:18 am

Evening all,

A little late with the login but life got in the way!!! I'll be looking forward to our future blasts around Wales and various tracks. In fact thats why I'm so late logging in, I've spent the the best part of the thick end of £500 Sad this week on a new gearbox belly pan plus oil and two new front brake discs n pads. I spent this morning in the driving rain fitting the disc's and for info the ZF gearboxes that are fitted to my car plus other marks, tend to warp their belly pans over time and since low oil levels on auto don't end well I though I better sort it Smile ..............Bloody discs are mahoosive Surprised
[img]Evening everyone IMG_0733[/img]
[img]Evening everyone IMG_0735[/img]

345mm disc's as std!! Then again, when you're trying to stop nearly 2 tonne qucikly it all helps Very Happy
Hope most people can make it on the 20th Jan down at Oulton Park for a relaxing day Laughing
Back to top Go down
Willis
Admin
Willis

Evening everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening everyone   Evening everyone EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:32 am

Evening Chris!!!

They're savage for a standard disc hahaha!!! I've got a photo of when Lewis was about 10 weeks old and he was on the floor next to one of my 312mm Brembos, it dwarfed him, you never realise how big they are until they're off the car and you've got something next to them for reference. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://fuelish.forumotion.co.uk

Evening everyone
Page 1 of 1