FUELISH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUELISH

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phoenix from the flames.....

Go down 
+2
645coup
litchy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
litchy

Phoenix from the flames..... Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix from the flames.....   Phoenix from the flames..... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:31 am

Hello from a newbie. Phoenix from the flames CAT C clio R27 that I bought as a track day slut but loved it so much decided to keep and mod till I get bored. Owes me nothing so the fun comes cheap. Had loads of plans (meg engine transplants) but for now just gonna drive it......Phoenix from the flames..... PICT0059-2
Back to top Go down
645coup

645coup

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix from the flames.....   Phoenix from the flames..... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:36 am

Welcome aboard mate, I like the colour coding on her. Those black wheels really suit it
Back to top Go down
litchy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix from the flames.....   Phoenix from the flames..... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:41 am

Cheers....its a great toy and great fun.
Back to top Go down
Talkwrench

Talkwrench

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix from the flames.....   Phoenix from the flames..... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:24 am

Welcome dude, lovin the motor, are those compomotive wheels? Lookin smooth fella. I know these clio's go like stink, I've tried stayin with one before in the twisties Very Happy You need to get a thread goin and share your mods even if its till you get bored, we all like mods Laughing

Andy
Back to top Go down
Willis
Admin
Willis

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix from the flames.....   Phoenix from the flames..... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:41 am

Audi wrote:
I know these clio's go like stink, I've tried stayin with one before in the twisties Very Happy
Twisted Evil

Alright litchy!!! I really do like those Compos, the colours go really well.

You'll have to get out on the next blast with us... Oh, and we're at Oulton Park on 20.01.12 if you fancy it? £119 with ClubMSV, Open Pitlane. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fuelish.forumotion.co.uk
litchy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix from the flames.....   Phoenix from the flames..... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:25 am

Cheers all, I'll pencil in Oulton Park but dates very close to my Birthday
Back to top Go down
Willis
Admin
Willis

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix from the flames.....   Phoenix from the flames..... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:01 am

Same here, mine's on the 16th... Perfect gift idea!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://fuelish.forumotion.co.uk
mikeogo

mikeogo

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix from the flames.....   Phoenix from the flames..... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:29 am

welcom aboard.........Nice Motor Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hilly

Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix from the flames.....   Phoenix from the flames..... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:15 am

I hope you fixed that knocking that was occurring when you took me out in her!!

Are you still looking at doing the Meg project?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix from the flames.....   Phoenix from the flames..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix from the flames.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FUELISH :: Site Related :: New Members-
Jump to: