FUELISH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUELISH

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Fuelish ones.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skid

Hi Fuelish ones..... Empty
PostSubject: Hi Fuelish ones.....   Hi Fuelish ones..... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:03 am

I'm Shahid. Couple of you know me already, the rest haven't had the pleasure of meeting me yet Very Happy . I've had a few different cars in the past but currently rely on 'manpower' for the meantime as I'm currently out of work Sad .
Back to top Go down
Willis
Admin
Willis

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fuelish ones.....   Hi Fuelish ones..... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:08 am

Alright mate, welcome aboard!!! Smile

A good hour or so of reading about on here and you'll be knocking on doors asking to do peoples ironing to get some pennies together hahaha!!! Seriously though, I hope it's not too long before you find something, all of this spare time and internetting can't be good for the old wrist. Razz

Back to top Go down
https://fuelish.forumotion.co.uk
Skid

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fuelish ones.....   Hi Fuelish ones..... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:14 am

Hahaha yea if I was any good at ironing! Yea got my eyes on a couple of cars when I finally get a job, just something to ease me back in Wink . You'll be first to know about the new toy, as always Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Willis
Admin
Willis

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fuelish ones.....   Hi Fuelish ones..... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:19 am

Sweet, keep me informed and if I hear of anything going job-wise then I'll give you a shout...

I reckon if you took my random part collection plus some bits from Andys (Audi) collection and whatever odds and sods everyone else has lying around then you could probably build something half fast and semi-reliable!!! Some kind of VAG/FIAT/Subaru crossbreed. I happened upon a front strut for a FIAT Coupe the other week, just the one, very strange...

Buy yourself a Ralf, you know it makes sense. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://fuelish.forumotion.co.uk
645coup

645coup

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fuelish ones.....   Hi Fuelish ones..... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Welcome aboard mate, looking forward to seeing what you eventually purchase!
Back to top Go down
Arran

Arran

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fuelish ones.....   Hi Fuelish ones..... EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:42 am

Welcome to the site mate.

Make sure you get pics of your car history up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fuelish ones.....   Hi Fuelish ones..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Fuelish ones.....
Page 1 of 1