FUELISH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUELISH

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New chap from Rainhill

Go down 
+3
Willis
Hilly
stuieplk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stuieplk

stuieplk

New chap from Rainhill Empty
PostSubject: New chap from Rainhill   New chap from Rainhill EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:06 am

Hi all, I'm Stu from Rainhill. MIke recommended me to join in with other car freaks, look forward to some banter. I drive a black Clio R27 which is on its second engine and facing another year of torrid track abuse. affraid

Back to top Go down
Hilly

Hilly

PostSubject: Re: New chap from Rainhill   New chap from Rainhill EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:17 am

Welcome along to the house of fuels.

It'll be good to see the old girl back out on the road
Back to top Go down
Willis
Admin
Willis

PostSubject: Re: New chap from Rainhill   New chap from Rainhill EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:19 am

Alright Stu, welcome along mate!!! Wink

Get a progress thread going over in the FUELISH Machines section.

Hopefully I'll be joining you at Oulton next month but I'm juggling some finances at the moment to put towards some goodies for Nicole so it's not definite yet. How's the new engine been? You finished the running in yet?
Back to top Go down
https://fuelish.forumotion.co.uk
stuieplk

stuieplk

PostSubject: Re: New chap from Rainhill   New chap from Rainhill EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:29 am

Iv been away for the whole of Jan gettin soaked in Australia, my dad was kind of enough to run it in just in time for my return yesterday. So today I dug the millek system out and started drilling the sports cat out to create a de-cat!! Hahaha. Forget the mods mate just get it on track where it belongs.
Back to top Go down
Talkwrench

Talkwrench

PostSubject: Re: New chap from Rainhill   New chap from Rainhill EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:54 am

Welcome aboard fella, good to see another track monkey amongst us. What happened to motor number 1?

Lets see some pictures of your car dude
Back to top Go down
Arran

Arran

PostSubject: Re: New chap from Rainhill   New chap from Rainhill EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 am

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
645coup

645coup

PostSubject: Re: New chap from Rainhill   New chap from Rainhill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:43 am

welcome to the site mate
Back to top Go down
mikeogo

mikeogo

PostSubject: Re: New chap from Rainhill   New chap from Rainhill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Hello there......and welcome...oh....NICE motor Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New chap from Rainhill   New chap from Rainhill Empty

Back to top Go down

New chap from Rainhill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FUELISH :: Site Related :: New Members-
Jump to: