FUELISH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUELISH

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello - Panda 100hp owner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deadmau5

deadmau5

Hello - Panda 100hp owner Empty
PostSubject: Hello - Panda 100hp owner   Hello - Panda 100hp owner EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:09 pm

My name's Ross and Willis forced me to join. I live in Elswick and work in Fulwood near Preston.

Car history:

Focus 1.4 Zetec - great first car. Good handling and faster than all my mates' cars.
Toyota MR2 Roadster - good fun but wasn't very reliable so I grew to hate it.
Clio 197 R27 - favourite car so far. Very reliable and drove it fast everywhere. Sold it to help save for a house deposit and because it was at 76k and almost nothing had gone wrong with it.
Panda 100hp - initially bought as a stop gap but I've really grown to like it. Not quite as fun as the Clio on the whole but it's more fun at lower speeds. My commute is all twisty B roads so it's perfect at the moment. I find this car works well as a petrol head identifier. People who know what it is ask questions but to your average person it's just an uncool spaz chariot (arguable :p). People HATE being overtaken by it for some reason.

I'm looking forward to going on a few drives; Willis informs me they're pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Talkwrench

Talkwrench

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Panda 100hp owner   Hello - Panda 100hp owner EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Hi Ross welcome aborad. I'm not too far from you being in St Annes and I know Elswick, me and the other half often drive out for our Sunday fill at the Ship in Elswick Very Happy 

My first reaction was to take the piss out of the Panda but I'm sure its a good laugh on a tight twisty road. It sometimes more fun having a car that you can use all the performance of and ring its neck! The drives out are a good laugh although we/I haven't been out for ages which reminds me, William we need to organise an afternoon out before it gets frosty Twisted Evil 

Anyway i'm sure you'll make yourself at home here, its a small forum with many like minded folk although there is alot of lurking going on recently Suspect
Back to top Go down
Willis
Admin
Willis

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Panda 100hp owner   Hello - Panda 100hp owner EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:08 am

Fear not, soon as my little whore is out of the garage we'll get something organised... I don't fancy trying to keep pace in a 1.1 106 hahaha!!!

I've noticed some lurking myself mate, I'll do a scatter email thing and remind everyone where we are. Smile 
Back to top Go down
https://fuelish.forumotion.co.uk
Hilly

Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Panda 100hp owner   Hello - Panda 100hp owner EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Gah, looks like we will let anyone onboard now!!

Welcome along Ross
Back to top Go down
deadmau5

deadmau5

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Panda 100hp owner   Hello - Panda 100hp owner EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Hilly wrote:
Gah, looks like we will let anyone onboard now!!

Welcome along Ross
Cheers Michael!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Panda 100hp owner   Hello - Panda 100hp owner Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello - Panda 100hp owner
Page 1 of 1